Broughty Ferry, 96 Dundee Road, Dundee, DD5 1DW.
Scottish Charity No: SCO03714
This is taking place next
Saturday 25th November from 10 am – 12 noon.
Sunday - 10 am
Church Magazine - Christmas 2017
Calling all Magazine Distributors
The Christmas edition of our parish magazine is now being prepared for publication. The Magazine Team
Hire of the Church Hall.
That from 1st January 2018, a Deposit of £20 will be required when placing a booking for the Hall.
Please contact Ron McPherson on - phone 01382 730786.
Pastoral Care - Tthe Rev Keith Hall should be Contacted by any members who may require pastoral care at: 33 Strathern Road, West Ferry, DD5 1PP
Tel: 778808 email: email@example.com
In order to avoid unnecessary disappointment, those residing within our parish and who seek Baptism for their infants or the solemnisation of Holy Matrimony should contact The Minister in the first instance.
The Church is situated at the corner of Westfield Road and Brook Street, at the West End of Broughty Ferry and was formed by the union of St. Stephen's Church and the West United Free Church, Broughty Ferry on the 8th November 1962. A very impressive church designed by Thomas S. Robertson and built in 1871, with galleried nave and many interesting features. An outstanding series of stained glass windows by Edward Burne-Jones, manufactured by William Morris & Co.
After the morning services we warmly welcome you to come round to the Church Hall to have tea, coffee, etc and to have a chat with friends.